1. Study the photograph for two (2) minutes.
2. What subject does this photograph present?
3. What is the time period of the photograph? Look at clothing fashions, cars or other means of transportation, architecture and advertisements that may be present in the photograph.
4. List any people, activities, or objects in the photograph.
5. List three (3) suggestions about the type of activity being presented in the photograph.
6. Why do you believe that this photograph was taken? Why was this an important event?
7. List two (2) things from the photograph that describes life in the United States or in Alabama.
8. Write two (2) questions about the photograph that remains unanswered in your mind.
9. Where might you be able to locate more specific information concerning the time period or event being recorded by the photograph?